Thank you Mbak Sandrine and Mbak Mikan for nominating me. I am unsure whether I am a (very) inspiring blogger or not because in fact, I am inspired by both of you :). As usual, every award has its own rules.
So, here are the rules :D.
Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
Display the award on your post
List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do
State 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post
Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, about page, or a special page for awards
Now, it’s time to share my facts!
1. I love savory snacks more than sweet ones. Give me bakwan (vegetable fritters), potato croquettes, pastel, and their friends, I will eat them. Risoles is my most favorite snack. I have a specific criteria to define my favorite risoles: the skin is crunchy and has generous filling. Oh no, I am craving for those oily foods now >.<.
2. Even though I love savory snacks, it does not mean that I drink curry flavored milkshake or salty infused water. My preferences for beverages are quite normal. I like sweet drinks, but a bit bitter or sour taste is still tolerated. Plain drinks is not bad, too.
3. I prefer dark colors to bright or pastel colors. Black, dark brown, dark blue, dark red, dark purple, grey, you name it. However, I save some spaces for pink clothes in my closet.
4. I get easily distracted. It was quite hard for me to focus on my tasks.
5. I rarely measured the ingredients before cooking. I usually rely on my intuition :D. You will hardly find accurate recipes here. Instead, I just shared the link of recipes which were posted by other bloggers.
6. I love the aroma and flavor of caramel, butter, and vanilla (or any combination of them).
7. My favorite anime is Hyouka. The characters, the plot, the art, and the background music are just great. I watched it many times and never get bored.
I am sorry for nominating 4 bloggers instead of 15 bloggers because it’s quite hard to choose them. For the nominees, you do not need to follow all rules, though. Just choose the ones which suit your own preferences :).